Here is an nclex topic that I’ve seen a few times:
A 1-3 month old infant will produce cooing sounds.
A 4-5 month old will produce babbling sounds.
A 6-7 month old uses single consonant babbling.
A 7-8 month old infant begins to understand and obey simple commands such as “wave bye-bye.”
A 9-12 month old will be able to pronounce simple words such as “mama” and the use of gestures to communicate.
- burnupinthisatmosphere likes this
- ayecharr likes this
- ayyyyylex reblogged this from armybrat-kittehkat
- armybrat-kittehkat reblogged this from vdoming931 and added:
- vdoming931 reblogged this from rightatrium
- hellobliss77 reblogged this from lulabelleismyshihtzu
- kat622 reblogged this from rightatrium
- nola70124 likes this
- marcellarn reblogged this from hiimmarcella
- hiimmarcella reblogged this from nursetinkerbell
- thecureeeee likes this
- courtz reblogged this from nursetinkerbell
- nursetinkerbell reblogged this from lulabelleismyshihtzu
- sourapplemango likes this
- bloopz likes this
- lulabelleismyshihtzu reblogged this from rightatrium
- pndabb likes this
- kerlinquallb likes this
- -jamiewright likes this
- omgeeitsmarie likes this
- radventvre likes this
- rightatrium posted this