The immune response activates when your body recognizes and protects itself against bacteria, viruses, parasites and substances that is foreign and harmful to the body.
Immune system responds and destroys antigens; a protein presents in the surface of cells of the bacteria or fungi.
To activate the immune response, our body must first recognize the invader; then "specialized cells" will attach itself to the invader and “present” it to our T-cells. Our T-cells then will multiply itself to destroy the invader.
Our body has also the capability to “remember specific antigen”, a basic care of our immune response system so that it will be ready in case of future attacks.
- beccole reblogged this from rightatrium
- awesome1130 likes this
- lyds22 likes this
- gracierrr likes this
- zlotus likes this
- thrwsomeglitter likes this
- carolsphere likes this
- officiallaurenawood reblogged this from rightatrium
- mizdrea reblogged this from rightatrium
- kerribug2004 reblogged this from rightatrium
- studentnurseashley reblogged this from rightatrium
- nola70124 likes this
- poetrygirl256 reblogged this from rightatrium
- sourapplemango likes this
- cawlye likes this
- naenae9988 likes this
- minnie81 likes this
- brinacs32 likes this
- courtz likes this
- quarterlifekate likes this
- thetarhythm likes this
- triplethreatmomma likes this
- nursingblurbs likes this
- walking-coffee-bean likes this
- ctothetam likes this
- holeintheinternet likes this
- sincerely-g-a-i-l likes this
- rightatrium posted this